Adding Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) adds a second layer of security to your account. We recommend all users enable this feature.
Right now, WebUnraveling.com supports 2FA using Time Based Tokens. While this may sound complicated, it is really very easy to use. There are many free apps available for Android and Apple devices that will allow you to use your device (e.g. a phone) as your second factor of authentication. A few popular apps are FreeOTP (Android | Apple/IOS) and Google Authenticator (Android | Apple/IOS).
The following steps demonstrate how you can setup 2FA on your account.
- From the Client Area, begin by navigating to Hello, Name! > Security Settings
- Click on the Click here to Enable button
- Select the Time Based Tokens service
- Click on the Get Started button
- Scan the QR code with an authenticator app such as Google Authenticator or Duo Mobile
- Enter in the 6-digit code that the authenticator app generates
- Click on the Submit button
- Record the Backup Code in a safe place
- Click the Close button